• Provides a protective barrier ( Antibacterial activity) in the treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis.
• Topical Hyaluronic acid 0.2% forms a protective coating around the oral cavity to shield exposed or sensitized nerve endings from overstimulation.
• Presents important viscoelastic properties reducing the penetration of viruses and bacteria into the tissue.
• Coats the oral mucosa, enhances tissue hydration, and accelerates healing by enhance epithelial cell migration.
Hyaluronic Acid 0.2% (high-molecular-weight HA) –
Aloe Vera – Clove Oil –
• For mouth ulcers
• It is used to reduce pain from mouth ulcers and reduce irritation.
• Reduce bleeding of gingivitis.
• Used to relieve teething pain.
• It is used after removing lime scale deposits on the teeth and mouth.
• It is used after oral surgeries.
Wellogum oral gel used in cases of mouth ulcers and gums, cases of bleeding gums and prevention of infection in an effective and safe way for children and adults.
Direction for use
3-4 times /day.
Tube of 30 gm.